Wednesday, June 4, 2008

some very random pictures

this was from when we went
down to see the cherry blossoms
in D.C. and we found the
Roosevelt memorial thingy.
i'd never seen it before,
but it was really cool!
there were lots of fountains
and memorial was huge!
this is me kissing Roosevelt
while in his wheelchair. i am sitting very awkwardly on his lap though.



this was also at the cherry blossoms.
my eyes look like black pits cause of the special
effect thingy's. there were tons of
gorgeous tulips everywhere!
mom made me pose like this and
it was very very embarrassing cause
there were people walking around
and watching me while i was posing.
but it was really fun and the weather was beautiful.



this was when i helped a neighbor at a photo shoot
but was not expecting to get pictures of myself done!
but it was really fun! that gum was really good too.
bubbalicious watermelon. hm hm hmmm.
but there were some very... awkward pictures
cause i'm not photogenic at all, so they weren't the greatest.
but i liked this one when i made it black and white. :)




so this picture is pretty old, but i lurv (love) it!
that's me and my sista'!!
i thought i was cool with my sunglasses on my head.
i wasn't.
i think she had something on her lip. :D
this was the day we went to the outlet malls and i took
that really provocative picture of me in the dressing rooms!!
hahahahaaaa! no, it wasn't bad.
wow, i remember what her car smelled like...
i miss her.



1 comment:

  1. oh shoot. nice picture of you and me. I forgot about those ones! maybe I should put one on my blog!

    ReplyDelete