Monday, October 6, 2008

i guess i could be cool and do this too..

5 things I've done in the past 10 years
1. gone on a date. woohoo!
2. got my ears pierced
3. became a teenager (yeah, 4 years ago. it doesn't seem i'm really that young)
4. read Twilight 5 times (yeah that's right. 5 times!)
5. gone to highschool (and now i'm almost out of it. one more year...)

5 Things I wish I could do today
1. take a nap while reading my book (19 minutes. just got it today in large print haha)
2. blow up the school (bwahahahaaaaa)
3. bake brownies and eat them all myself
4. (if it was raining) run around with no clothes on. weeeeeee! (jk, i would wear a swim-suit haha)
5. go to a friends house and watch step up 2 and try to be cool and dance along

5 Foods I wouldn't want to do without
1. gummy worms
2. brownies
3. "octupusy" (yummy....)
4. hard, crunchy grapes
5. cucumbers with german dressing (yum yum yum. makes my mouth water just thinking about it haha)

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. fly to berlin and party with my long-lost german friends
2. buy a big house, 2 dogs, and a cat
3. buy the mall and then "steal" all the clothes i want
4. buy lots and lots and lots and lots of shoes
5. give to CHARITY!!! yay for saving people and animals and the world!!!

5 Places I have lived
1. my mommy's tummy :)
2. albuquerque, new mexico
3. reston, virginia
4. berlin, germany
5. ashburn, virginia

5 Jobs I've had
1. babysitting
2. teaching piano
3. soccer reffing (grrrrrr...)
4. babysitting
5. more babysitting

5 People I tag(That means you're supposed to do this on your blog now.)
1. i have no friends other than people who have already done this so i will just write their names again
2. lisa lewis
3. anna lewis
4. katie lewis
5. .....and those are my only blogging friends so...... yeah. 63

1 comment:

  1. you better hope that someone from the school doesnt read that you want to blow it up. plus, i made a blog too!

    ReplyDelete