Sunday, October 10, 2010

FACEBOOK FAST

i admit it. i have a facebook addiction.

the reason i believe i have it is this: when i wake up in the morning, it's the first thing i open. along with my email, but facebook is always first.

i think i developed my addiction later in high school because i didn't own a cell phone and so it was my only way to communicate with my friends when we weren't all together. it became such a habit that even now, when i do have a cell phone, i still check it constantly.

and so! there is a facebook fast going on this week. from oct. 11th to the 15th. i'm only doing it from the 11th to the 13th because 5 days is too long for me... but i'm super nervous.

so any good advice is greatly appreciated! send me emails to keep me busy, call me, talk to me, anything to keep me from thinking of facebook and what i'm missing! :)

college is cool, by the way. very hard... but cool.

peace out.

<3 ali

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the fast. you can always do what i did and just get rid of your facebook account. you might go through withdrawals, but we're here to support you.

    ReplyDelete