Saturday, December 6, 2008

hm........??

this is going to be a really random post. have fun.

this is my beautiful family!!
and we will finally be all together for the FIRST TIME EVER WITH EVERYONE this christmas!!!!

this is me and a friend before we watched PRINCE CASPIAN!!!

such a good movie!

don't these look yummy???

hahahaha lol lol rofl rofl rofl!! laughed so hard when i saw this lol lol LOL!!!


this is me and a friend doing jazzercise at girls camp! haha we have way too much fun...
(notice my nasty, disgusting, dirty feet haha)



the many eyes of alison... haha i get wayyyy too bored. :D i should totally be like, an eye model or something! hahaha

BOY THAT WAS FUNNNNN!!!

okay, now i have a challenge for anyone who is reading this blog at the moment!!! for your next blog topic, write about a bunny who lives on druberry lane. then give me the link of your blog so i can read what you wrote. DO IT! it will make your life fulfilled!

4 comments:

  1. i thought you were doing blue darts when i saw the jazzercize picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha blue darts. We do those a lot up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man. ali - have you ever heard my story about the ducklings tht tried to cross Leesburg Pike? I cried so hard.

    kerree

    ReplyDelete