Monday, February 2, 2009

poker face

so my friend gave me a cd with a whole bunch of songs on it and one of them is really funny. i think it's called something like "poker face" or something. the reason i'm not really sure is because she didn't give me the titles or anything. so i don't know who it's by or what it's called but it really like it and it has a really catchy beat.
one of the parts goes like this:

"he can't see my poker face,
he can't see my poker face,
he can't see my po po po po po poker face,
po po po poker face!!!"

or something like that. so yeah.
it's pretty awesome.

AND the groundhog saw his shadow today meaning 6 more weeks of winter!!
oh boy oh boy oh boy! it's supposed to snow here tomorrow. who knows if it really will?

on saturday i auditioned for pickwick players (a community play-production) and it was really scary. i forgot to learn a monologue so when they got to me i was like...."uhhh i don't have one. sorry" but i did pretty good on my song. we went in as groups so we sang in front of like, 8 people but it wasn't that back because i knew like 4 out of the 8. but i did find out that i STINK at tap-dancing. i am utterly lost when it comes to tap. but i got an ensemble part! haha, which is like where they put the people who they don't have enough parts for. so yeah. but i'm excited cause this is my first play i'll be in since 7th grade!!
it's called "Crazy For You".

hope you sleep well tonight! hahahahahahahahaha

4 comments:

  1. Ali- Don't forget that if you ever want to improve your tap skills your mom saved that piece of floor to practice on.

    Also, if your feet are the same size as mine you can have my old tap/ clogging shoes. I'm not really sure what to do with them now. Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Its the same girl that sings Just Dance. You've heard it on the radio fer sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alison! yes, im being a creeper again. i got really bored on a monday night sooo... im reading ur blog.. the main point of this comment is YOU DIDNT TELL ME UR IN A PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now im mad at you. thanks. but for serious, when is it? i want to goooo
    -mar to the garet

    ReplyDelete