Friday, January 30, 2009

my new name







hello all.
as you know from my previous blog entry, i am now married.
however, as you may notice, there are two separate "fellas" in the pictures.
the first one is, of course my husband, jon mclaughlin.
and in the second one is my boyfriend, will anderson.
oh my dang (meow nathan) the concert was HOT! meaning, amazingly good.
other words to use would be: awesome, tight, stupendous, magnificent, and anything else that basically means fantastical.
so this band, parachuteva, introduced jon mclaughlin by playing some of their songs first. they are actually very very good!
and then jon came out and i was like: oh geeze, oh geeze, oh geeze.
it was amazing.
and we were right there. like right in front of him. i couldn't have asked for better seats. i could practically touch him and i saw spit fly from his mouth and sweat dripping from his nose. it was great. and then i got a picture with him. he was very tired by this point which is why he looks a bit exhausted. i also got a shirt that says "beating my heart" on the front and then on the back it says "jon mclaughlin" and has a heart underneath it. he signed that too. and then i bought his new cd "ok now". soooo goood!!!!! oh goodness. i am obsessed with it. he signed that too. and then i bought a picture of him for $5 and he signed that too. it's hanging above my bed at the moment. and then i got a picture with him and i touched his side and he was nice and sweaty hee hee!

before the doors were opened.

shows how close we were to the stage!!

oh man.



that's my man.

my boyfriend.

so i suggest you either see jon in concert or buy all his cd's!!!
and get parachuteva's cd when it comes out in april!!!!!

the end

6 comments:

  1. is the band called parachute or parachuteva?
    I'm confused. also, where's birchmere? was it like a bar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's called parachuteva. like parachute+va (like virginia)
    birchmere is in alexandria, va. they had a bar there but it was like a sit-down eating concert place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the greatest part of your blog and what made me laugh out loud: NOT that you obtained a boyfriend and husband in one night, NOT that you discussed you true loves sweat (though that was also great) BUT that your new profile picture is of BOTH of you! That killed me. I thought that was SO FUNNY when I looked at the comment you wrote on my blog. There were, just casually listing some of your favorite songs...standing next to your hubby. HA! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so do you know his favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last semester, in my fashion design class, there was this girl telling me how she saw the Jonas Brothers live and got Joe's sweat on her and she almost fainted. And then I got to thinking "Hey, maybe the next time I go to the gym, I'll tackle some girl and fling my sweaty hair/body in her face." But all while singing of course, because apparently I guess you have to be a singer to get away with being sweaty and girls liking it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. um.... that would depend if the girl thought you were adorably cute. then yes, i approve of your plan.

    hydodshn

    ReplyDelete