Tuesday, June 2, 2009

buy the mystery by the mystery!!

there is no real mystery, it's just a catchy title.

butttttttt, PROM was on saturday!!
i went in a group with 24 other people. talk about CrAzY!! there were some couples and some single peeps. i was one of the single ones... but it was SUPER fun!! two of my friends and i decided to decorate the van (because our group didn't get a limo or party-bus, thank goodness cause it was so expensive!!). so we bought some car window paint stuff and streamers. we painted things on the car like "prom-mobile" and "HONK if you need a date!" and other funny cheesy things like that. then david helped me hang lights inside using a converter-box thing. so that was awesome. and then we hung streamers all over and balloons. basically, we were the coolest looking car there. i don't have any picture yet, but i'll put some up momentarily.

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! I think about your mystery book sometimes. What was it about again? Grass? I can't remember. But that's awesome that you decorated the van for prom. How did you get 24 people in the van? I'm imagining circus clowns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your van sounds awesome. I hope you'll decorate it like that next time you pick us up from the airport. Haha. Also, thinking back on it now, I think prom would have been way more fun without a date, so good for you. Of course maybe that's because all of the other couples I went with were actually datING. Actually, two of those couples are married now. Anyway, whatever, I'm glad you had tons of fun at prom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It been a long time since you wrote this and there are still no pictures. Also, did you sing the Prom song from HSM 3 as you got ready?

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually i really really wanted to and i forgot cause i lost my ipod. but i sang it in my head. sorry, i am getting pics up SOON!!

    ReplyDelete