Tuesday, June 16, 2009

summer is upon us

summer is practically around the corner.
finals are this week.
then i go to efy.
then girls camp.
then palmyra.
super exciting times!
dad got me a shirt from a D.I. somewhere and i was gonna wear it today but when i put it on i almost threw up cause it smelled like a big sweaty burrito. just so you know.
i got a 97 on my math exam which is practically a miracle for me.
history was a bit harder.
it's really humid here right now and i smell kinda bad.
i just finished "second glance" by jodi picoult. the 5th book i've read by her in the past 3 weeks.
had breakfast in seminary this morning - pancakes and fruit. there was sausage too but sausage is food of the devil; a heart-attack in a circle
i made a little "how well do you know me?" quiz on facebook and the girl who i will be choir co-presidents with next year got a 12%. my neighbor across the street (who's mom's age) got a 75%. how is that??
i'll go study now

1 comment:

  1. If God didn't want us to eat sausage he wouldn't have made it taste like meat! So nanner, nanner, nanner!

    ReplyDelete