Tuesday, March 23, 2010

oh the stresses of high school

some reasons why i am not sleeping and am currently breaking out:


- SCHOOL: AP classes are pulling my eyelashes out, one by stinkin' one. i don't understand ap lit and i don't think i ever will. ap gov is just...stupid. i don't really care that much about the government, sorry to those of you who do. and then math is just pointless; especially with a terrible teacher who you can't understand in the first place.

- MUSICAL: memorizing songs you barely have learned proves to be very very difficult

- COLLEGE HOUSING: i don't get to apply till next week and people are already applying now! where do i wanna live?! i'm thinking heritage halls either tingey or whitney... suggestions?

- FRIEND DRAMA: i hate those people who're like "oh i HATE drama, blah blah blah" and then turn around and create a ton! and then the people who are just overall obnoxious and like to rule the world.

- FAMILY: i love my family, i do. but sometimes i just need to step away and take a breather...


whew, that felt nice to get out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I felt this way - but let it be know, I've blocked out a LOT of middle school and high school. I mean, I still remember days that I broke down in tears, sobbing because I was certain that I was doomed forever to failure and would never have a normal life. But then, surprisingly, life went on and now it's pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad teachers are the worst. Luckily I have had only one teacher that I didn't like here at BYU, and I don't think she teaches anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for choosing a dorm, I would get one that was the closest to campus. That way you can sleep in a few minutes more.

    ReplyDelete