Thursday, April 8, 2010

is beauty really pain?

this is a question that always come up in my brain when choosing what shoes to wear.i think the answer to this question is this: it depends.


when wearing shoes, it depends on how long you're wearing them for. like for a few hours when you won't be walking too much, beauty definitely overrides pain.
BUT if you know you'll be walking a lot or fast, definitely go with simpler comfortable looking pair.
and i think that anything above maybe 4 inches is a little psycho.
but i have to say, i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE high heels.



these shoes are absolutely adorable.



some of my favorite shoes EVER are found here (except for any wedges)

so if you ever need any gift ideas.... :) (i'm a size 8)


BUT ANYWAYS, back to the original question "is beauty really pain?", it depends on the situation and it depends on the person.
for me, i would usually go with YES, beauty is pain.


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...so true, but only for girls. I feel no pain when I'm beautiful, which is all of the time. Good thing, or else I would have a constant morphine drip in me. Haha! No, seriously, I think I feel bad for girls and the fashion you all have to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I don't know if I agree with this. "Beauty" is so subjective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely depends on what kind of beauty you're going for. I mean, if you're going for the cute-but-slightly-rumpled look (you know, like I often am) then it's not really painful at all.

    ReplyDelete