Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Week in UTAH

Last week was a fantastic one!!
I flew out to Utah to spend my Spring Break with family and friends out in Utah. I got to spend time with my friends Kirsten and Andie and then spend some time with my family members Lisa, and Bryan, Katie, and Olivia!
Here are some fun things I did:
- went to some classes with Kirsten --> 2 sociology classes, an english class, and... something else
- went to these classes with Andie --> music class, ASL class (first deaf person I've met and it was really cool!), american heritage
- ate some goooood food at the cannon center with andie
- went to these classes with Bryan --> physics, chemistry, microbiology, and construction management
- went to work with lisa and ate a whole bag of oreos for dinner and breakfast (1 bag for both, not one for each)
- hung out with katie and olivia and made some cool headbands
- walked around campus with katie and olivia while holding lillies
- dyed part of my hair HOT PINK with kirsten :)
- went to dinner and coldstone with the fam
- played fun games and bryan and katie's

What a great week but it is nice to be home again with my family!

HAPPY EASTER!





3 comments:

  1. Woot woooooot! It was fun to have you come visit! Soon you will be out here all the time! Yay! :)

    P.S. Bolivia misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute pictures! Can't wait until you are out here for reals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my classes were the most exciting. Right?

    ReplyDelete