Sunday, September 28, 2008

17th birthday party!!!

saturday my bff and i decided to have a combined 17th birthday party!!
we had everyone come over at 4 to start. we started with a SPLATTER PAINT PARTY!!
we went out into the common-area (grass) and just threw paint at each other.
our shirts turned out really cool! after that, people went home to take showers and then we went to my bff's house for pizza. then we went back to my house to do a scavenger hunt/treasure hunt that my pops put together. it was really hard but really fun! our team came in 3rd out of 4. not bad... then we had the cake that my bff and i made. there were three different kinds. we made ice-cream cake. so one had oreos for the "crust" and cookies and cream ice cream. one had thin mints and mint chocolate chip ice cream. and one had chip-ums (off-brand haha) and moosetracks. sooo good! the mint went the fastest. after that some on us went downstairs to watch Independence Day while the others hung out upstairs. it was fun! and some even brought us presents (even though they were told not to haha) i got lots of new EARRINGS!! so excited!
so yep. that was our party and it was super dee duper fun!

2 comments:

  1. Bryan tells me that your birthday isn't until October 9th, so I don't feel so bad now that I had missed your birthday or something. But... happy early birthday all the same! I hope I get a paint shirt for Christmas! haha.

    ReplyDelete