Friday, September 12, 2008

don't you hate the stupid people?

so today i finally got in a crash. if you can even call it that. it was really more of a bump. and it was TOTALLY not my fault!!
so i was just sitting there in line to get out of the school parking lot with my little brother and his friend in the back seat and there is a car in front of me and behind me.
suddenly, the car in front of me has it's backing-up lights on and is just coming towards me. i didn't have time to react with a honk cause i was just kinda like "duhhh, what the heck are they doing???" and then came the 'thud'. that's when i was like "are you kidding? they just hit me?" so i'm straining my neck to see if i know them and whatnot, and they just speed off and leave. luckily, a girl in my grade was right behind them and yelled out the "license plate #" to me. you see, the car was a brand new car, so what she gave me, i hope is the license plate number. it was mighty short but, whatever. i was just shocked that this ... child didn't even bother to look behind her/him and realize that there was a car right behind her/him.
luckily, there was no mark. at least not that i could see. but still, they should pay for my emotional stress and me being late to come home.
butttttt, today is friday!! and it's raining!! what a great combination.

ok, so it wasn't this bad, i just like to think it was a bigger deal than it really was. :)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. SUCKER! Welcome to the lewis family "i crashed a car but it really wasn't my fault" club. hope dad still lets you drive. Was it in the van or in his car? (this is chris- anna made me make sure you don't think this is her)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh okay.
    i was really confused at first. i was like "since when was anna mean??"
    haha. it was in the van. i swear it wasn't my fault!!!

    ReplyDelete