Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'M GETTING MARRIED

as you can tell by the title, i am getting married.
many of you know about my "celebrity" crushes
(as you can tell from number 10 in this list: http://loveisedward.blogspot.com/2008/12/fine-anna-ten-things-to-do-before-i-die.html .and i am fulfilling part of number 10 as well)

but, this is for reals. kind of.
you see, he's already married. which messes things up a bit.
so i've invented a time machine used only for him so he can go back in time and be about my age. he will move here. we will fall in love. and we will get married and live happily ever after.

but wait, you might be thinking, who is this again?
oh, right. i forgot to tell you.
well, my future hubby happens to be the one and only.... jon mclaughlin. (sigh)

AND i happen to be marrying him TONIGHT where i will be seeing him in concert and will have my picture with him and will then shortly after will be marrying him.

happy day!

sorry for those of you who will be missing my wedding.
AND it's great because we just got a bunch of snow so the wedding pictures will be ADORABLE!

the only sad thing is that i realized i've been saying his name wrong.
MCLAUGHLIN. how would you pronounce that?
i've been saying Mic-Lock-Lin. but it's actually Mic-Lof-Lin.
oh well. it's still an attractive name.

so the next time you see me, you will see him.
and my name will be alison lewis mclaughlin.
awesomeness

2 comments: