Friday, January 23, 2009

life

so life has taken over.
life has taken complete control of my life.
does that make sense? it seems there is no time for life, because of all the things that must be done in this life.

wow, that is deep. ANYHOO!
so lately, exams have happened. i just finished my last one today. so that's a relief that they're all done.
dad is home too! it's pretty fun with him back!

i have my second EVER singing recital tomorrow.
i am singing "God Help the Outcasts" from the hunchback of notre dame.
it's so sad and so pretty. and our recital is in a big church so hopefully it will sound cool.

i have to agree with katie when i get on and see that no one has written in like two weeks and it makes me sad. but then i realized that i have fallen victim to this as well, so now i am writing.

our family (meaning me, mom, and dad. cause david's too cool for us) have recently gotten involved with DDR! well really just me and mom cause dad can't really dance yet.
but mom and i have gotten pretty good at it and it works us out a lot. whew!

it seems as if everyone is doing contests. so i think i will have to start one. not today though because i can't think of a good one. but stay tuned and one with be coming your way!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done with exams. I suppose it is a good enough excuse for not participating in my way cool contest, so: all is forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALI TO THE SON!! guess who this is? YEA ITS ME, MAR TO THE GARET. ok so guess wat? i was looking through my 'saved mail' file and saw one from you that said 'look at this' and a link to this page! so i read ALL your blogs that were on this page, that i think started late novemberish? so yea
    does that make me a stalker? idk. but IM ACTUALLY INCLUDED IN ONE OF YOUR BLOGS!!!! thats a picture of me when we were crazy at ayeshas!!!ok and so i think w/ this post, w/ ddr, IM the one who got you hooked. thats right, it was me :) haha idk buttt it was pretty soon after you played ddr at my house w/ me and agnese that you said that!!! ok so this is a super long comment... but CALL ME and we can hang out next weekend :) now i can know all about your life and stalk you better :):) im so happyyyyy:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete