Monday, November 2, 2009

"meow"

so i'm going to copy everyone else in the family and do the NoBloPoNoLoTo month thing. This is gonna be difficult cause i usually don't write on my blog very much, and like Katie i like comments but i'm gonna have to deal with rejection and sadness in my life so why not start now? we have school off today and tomorrow for election day tomorrow! whoop whoop! it's my first election i can vote in and i don't know anything about the candidates. yet. haha
tomorrow i also have all-district choir auditions. our audition piece is "Shenandoah". super pretty. we had to sing it in class in front of everyone and it was super scary. i almost burped while i was singing! well that's it.
just so you know, the blogs this month might get a little boring if i'm posting everyday cause i don't have a baby or an interesting job or anything. that's your warning....

6 comments:

  1. Ha! That's funny you almost burped. My brothers were on the wrestling team in high school and one time one of their good friends who was also an awesome singer sang the national anthem to start up a wrestling meet, but in the middle she forgot the words. She was really embarrassed and the visiting team was laughing at her and kind of making fun of her and the school. My brother's went over and told them not to laugh because she was a recent immigrant and couldn't be expected to know the anthem yet...which of course was a lie. Anyway, if you ever have to sing the national anthem, make sure you remember the words. And if you do mess up, I think that would be a good time to burp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do more embarrassing things so then you can have lots of great stories to share. Or tell lies in your blog. You could have the most awesome blog in the world if you tell the right lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. (I just read the other comments.) Yay Alison! I'm so excited that you're going to be writing more! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Make David write on his blog too. Tell him he won't be part of the family if he doesn't. But maybe don't make him cry... too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! Burping while singing is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you write, they will comment.
    (get it, like Field of Dreams).....

    and then I found $5....
    p.s. I'm really excited that all of you are writing. Alison and I tried to talk David into writing, but he said if it was so important, I should get a blog. I'm actually kind of thinking of it. But it would be super private, just you kids, and maybe I would read stories to the grandbabies so they know who I am. That's all.
    But I will comment on all your blogs this month and maybe add little thoughts of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete