Wednesday, November 4, 2009

stupid teachers

i do not understand why teachers have to be STUPID!!
do they not realize that every single teacher in school thinks they are the only important teacher in school, therefore giving out sooooooooo much homework from all of the classes!?!?!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
this is a conversation that happened between my physics teacher and me today:

mr. teacher dude: "okay class, turn in your problem sets!"
me: "...... what problem sets?"
"they were online"
"you didn't tell us that"
"just because you didn't hear it doesn't mean i didn't say it"
"...."
"it's due by 4 today, you can turn it in"
"okay, can i print it off real quick?"
"not with my paper"
"... oh.... okay...."

so then i had to print it off in english and do the whole thing in math and gourmet foods. kill me!
but i turned it in with 10 minutes to spare but he gave me a "silly girl" look.

THEN in that same physics class, we got to change seats because it's the beginning of a new quarter. well i sit next to the only two juniors in the class and mr. teacher dude said they cannot sit next to each other anymore so they both had to move. and then nobody sat next to me.... i almost cried. and mr. teacher dude pointed me out "LONER!" and started laughing. *sob* i hate high school.
i can't wait to get out of high school and virginia.

7 comments:

  1. woah! Your teacher said that?! Harsh. High school is dumb. Actually, my high school wasn't so much dumb as it was so crazy hard. College was WAY easier for me than high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had such a rough day.
    Hope it goes better tomorrow.
    Yea! for B-days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad day. College is way more fun, I promise. Oh, but there's a lot more homework. Sorry to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your physics teacher's name didn't start with an "H" did it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time when I was teaching at BYU I was joking with my freshman students about what funny clothes freshmen wear and especially about how funny it is when freshman boys wear two polo shirts and pop both collars. No one was laughing and then I noticed that this nice, shy boy in the back was wearing two popped collars. That was not my finest moment. Basically I am telling you that I am exactly like your Physics teacher, other than I don't know anything about Physics.

    Also that boy ended up dating my sister-in-law's sister once I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, you should read Bridget's brother's NABLOPOMO blog because he was an extra in Twilight.

    http://steven-walker.blogspot.com/2009/11/of-being-extra-in-twilight.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a funny story. I like that he wouldn't let you use his paper. Ha ha. The worst part about high school was that my social life was so active. I got to college and all my friends studied my freshman year. They were all smart. Then after my mission I got married and it is more fun to NOT go out and do stuff. High school is rough, man.

    ReplyDelete