Monday, November 3, 2008

BASSHUNTER

so i was at my friends house looking for music (as in my previous post) and another friend came over and recommended some songs. there was one...dude who he said he liked and i instantly FELL IN LOVE! andddd he's cute. so that just makes it so much better. this "guy"'s name (or his band, whatever), is called Basshunter. go to this link and you will see: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=101644573
my favorite song is All I Ever Wanted and then Now You're Gone.


2 comments:

  1. yo. I listened to Basshunter. He is Swedish. He has a thick Swedish accent. That's pretty cool I guess. I thought maybe he was a southern country sportsman/musician or something. When i listened to him though, all I could think of was this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. is that what you watch in your free time??
    yeah, i like swedish guys haha

    ReplyDelete