Wednesday, November 12, 2008

*when will it snow??*

It's here again folks! WINTER SEASON!!
and you know what that means right? snoooowwwww!
and as always, the snow guessing game! this is when you get to guess a day when you think it will snow, and whoever gets closest to the real day, wins a candy bar!
here are the rules (as officiated by dad):
1. can only choose one day
2. cannot change your day
3. mom or dad must see the snow/snowflake in ashburn, va
4. if two people guess on the same day, and that day wins, both get a candy bar

so enter your guesses and we will pencil them into our official Snow Guessing Calendar!

8 comments:

  1. okay so these are dates that are taken:
    alison for the 9th of december,
    david for the 2nd of december,
    and dad said that bryan for the 4th of december (correct bryan?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. After consulting the Farmers Almanac (the folksy approach to weather that's been around for 100 years) my vote is definitely, decidedly, and unequivocally December 4th. That candy bar is MINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is November 30th.

    Also, I just discovered via my friend Bridget's blog that the book THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins is a recommended read by...Stephenie Meyer. I now have it on reserve at our library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is December 16. Yes, I realize it is the celebration of the day of my birth, and thus, it will snow on that day.

    Halsh (meow, Lisa!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dad has december 12th and mom also has december 16th nathan. so if it snows on that day, you BOTH WIN!

    fardsong
    (meow lisa and nathan. i just thought it sounded funny haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i emailed my guess- November 28- to the family account. I hope i win and everyone else loses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is December 24. Hooray for Christmas Eve snow! Especially since if I win I would get an extra Christmas present. And who wouldn't want that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also emailed my guess to Dad. I guessed Nov. 27. I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving.

    parden sp

    ReplyDelete