Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

oh my goodness i just saw TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was so cookey (you know, cheesy) at some parts, but overall, it was sooooo good!
mom
especially liked it :) the characters were surprisingly better than i thought they would be. a few awkward moments though.. haha. but i definitely recommend it to EVERYONE!! here are some pics that i liked. now go see TWILIGHT!!!!!!!
yay TWILIGHT!!! the poster's a bit odd though...good scene from the movie.... :)us being straight-up-G's at Coldstone!!!

5 comments:

  1. hey smells, Anna just got back from twilight too and she said it was pretty good. I am pretty sure I will never watch it. I haven't seen any of your favorite movies. Except for my dog skip. But I don't remember any of it.
    Ha ha.
    Anna just said that your blog is pretty much the perfect review for it. "Awkward moments, really corny, so great," she says.
    Glad it was everything you hoped it would be.
    Also, you don't have a husband. Your little ticker thing at the top of your blog is misleading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! nice pics al. you so pritty.
    I agree with chis. you're ticket thing is wierd. I mean, it's cool, but you don't have a husband.

    bugully. hahahahaha!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's what you think haha.
    edward IS my husband silly billies!
    i even have the ring to prove it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so just saw it and L.O.V.E.D. it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I saw it with Lisa tonight. It was pretty good. I also saw a dog today.

    ReplyDelete