Thursday, November 27, 2008

turkey trot and moving!

we are finally settled into our new house. well, not really settled cause there's boxes everywhere, but we are now staying here!
it's so exciting! and warm.
some mover dudes came over yesterday to help move our big heavy stuff so that was good. my room is really cute and cozy and the pink wall looks awesome with my comforter.
lacy-ballet is also staying in my room now - more incentive for me to clean her cage regularly!
so after loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, lifting, and whatever else we had to do, we finally went to bed last night.
then we wake up this morning at 7:30 and head over to do our annual turkey trot.
oh my goodness, my muscles were so sore!
we had originally signed up to run the 5k, but dad's knees were very painful, so he and mom were gonna walk the 2k. and i didn't want to go by myself, so i went with them. and david ran the 2k and finished 9th overall!
and afterwards, there was pizza, granola bars, apples, oranges, bananas, and stale bagles!
it was actually quite tasty.
today for thanksgiving we are heading over to some cool cats who invited us over cause we got nowhere else to go. so that's pretty cool!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. good job on the jog. I keep forgetting that you have a hamster. I am excited to see your cool new room. Is it on the top floor or what? How many bedrooms are there? what is the house like? How many levels are there?

    ReplyDelete