Sunday, February 21, 2010

FINAL DECISION

BYU it is!!!

So i'll be using all of you (bryan and katie especially) for class, housing, meal recommendations in the near future.

What made my final decision was this: I just could not see myself attending Utah State. It was the weirdest thing. I was trying to picture myself at both schools to see which one I liked better and I just could not see myself going to Utah State. And it's not that I forgot what it looked like or anything.

So I guess maybe i'm supposed to go to BYU!


BUT if I don't like BYU or something after my first year, i'll consider transferring to Utah State :)

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist checking in to say WOOOOHOOOOOO! I am so excited for you even though I don't know you! And even though you didn't ask me, the one true housing is Heritage Halls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you bridget!
    and i am planning on living in heritage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayayayay! I'm really happy for you, Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayayayayayayayyayaa!!!! I am SUPER excited for you Alison. Not to mention the fact that I am super excited for you to live close by and play with us sometimes. And babysit sometimes. Bolivia has already been requesting to play with you. She just goes around the house saying, "Auntie Ali! BYU! Auntie Ali! BYU!"


    ...Okay, well... maybe not YET. But she will.

    ReplyDelete