Saturday, February 27, 2010

Deaf Awareness Week

Deaf Awareness Week is really in September, but my school teacher is doing it this upcoming week, so I will too!

To advertise Deaf Awareness at school, we are making posters as a class and also advertising on the morning announcements with trivia questions!
This next week, I will do the same on my blog. The first question will be on Monday morning!

But for now, this is a great article I found about the Winter Deaflympics which will be in Slovakia, Russia in 2011.


Stay tuned this week for more fascinating information into the Deaf world!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! What do you do for Deaf Awareness week? Also, a girl in my ward here is currently a student at Galludet (she is not deaf) getting a master's degree in deaf history (or something like that.) It's pretty fascinating.

    ReplyDelete