Thursday, January 14, 2010

b. t. dubbs

i totally got my hair cut. nicole siri cut it but i wanted it shorter so i had mom cut it even shorter when we got home. i had to practically force her to.

i used this picture for reference and it's about like this and i really really like it a lot. it's soooo much easier to handle now and i wear it down a lot more! maybe i'll put up some pictures or something soon. i haven't done that in a while....


anyway, there is another post beneath this so keep reading :)


6 comments:

  1. is that short for btw, and is that short for by the way? man, you kids these days....

    and where is the picture of your hair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you did have to force me to cut it some more. But it turned out very cute, and I'm glad you wear it down more! Please post pics so everyone can see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. b.t dubbs... hahaha

    I also want pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. I thought B.T.Dubbs was someone's name. Like a new singer or band that you liked. I just kept thinking what does this post have to do with a band? Oooohhh 63.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love short hair. I've worn my short since I was a junior in high school, except for a handful of times when I've grown it out. It will be fun to see photos!

    ReplyDelete