Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year

2010.
what a large and significant number. things to (hopefully and maybe) happen this year:


- GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL!! thank goodness...

- get a haircut. i'm thinking short... suggestions?


i really like this length and style of hair, too short? (this is a girl from One Tree Hill who's hair i have admired ever since i first saw the show)

- get muscular. i have never really ever "worked out" before but now that we have a treadmill, i am hoping to run more and maybe get my health up.

- go on the trek for youth conference. i hope we get to chop off chicken heads and wrestle pigs!

- either go to "take your child to work day" or go on a business trip with dad. he goes to really cool places and i want to go with him sometime.

- get my $500 for not kissing any boys in high school

- start college (don't know where yet though...)

- visit utah over spring break!! for a whole week :)


Now for some goals I want to accomplish:


- already mentioned, but i want to get more fit.

- pass my AP courses with at least B's and maintain my GPA

- sing a solo in choir. or maybe a duet... but if i do a duet, i want to sing this song


well that's basically it.
what are some of your new years goals?

3 comments:

  1. I like your hair long......
    Great goals! Let's get fit together!
    But you'll have to start eating more, since you've been losing weight. Oh, to be 18 again!
    Loved your solo at your recital. I think you should really go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that girl's hair naturally curly? It looks fake to me...but yours will probably look cute short OR long. Haha! I forgot about the $500!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, that $500 for not kissing anybody is a sweet deal. Make sure you don't accidentally get kissed on the last day of school or something. That would be a major bummer. Also, I'm not sure what to say about your hair. I think since you are cute it will look cute either way, but I am never sure about the change from long hair to short hair. Which is why my hair continues to grow. All I have to say is be careful not to get it cut so short that it poofs out. Even though my hair isn't curly, it's so thick that it just poofs if I get it cut to short. No good. Let us know what you decide. And if you have any great ideas for how I should get my hair cut (I really want it cut, I just don't know how since I NEVER do anything with it except put it in a pony tail), please pass on your input. Aaaaaand, so cool of you to try and be healthy! Woot woot! I'd love to have you write a guest post for The Skinny sometime. If you're interested let me know. Well, have fun back at school! (haha)

    ReplyDelete