Monday, January 25, 2010

a tempting offer....

so today i got a letter in the mail from Utah State University.
i had already received my acceptance letter so i was curious as to what this would say.
i took it to my room to read in private and upon opening it found out that i had received the "dean's scholarship" which is a 2 year full out-of-state tuition scholarship.

woah...


i was pretty excited. mom even started crying.
so this is a huge con in my scale balancing between usu and byu-provo (saying i get in...)

we'll see what happens.
OH and i'm taking pictures tomorrow for sure of my hair so they will be posted very very very soon!! :)

what a happy day!

and now exam week begins..... blegh

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! I am super impressed! That is going to be a hard decision for sure. Keep us posted on what you decide. And I really want to see pictures of your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's really cool, Alison. Good job! And good luck with making tough decisions like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! That is very very very cool. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete